Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.986 YER / HUF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 277,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 231,763 ﷼ (234,999 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)