Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.171 YER / TWD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 297,478 ﷼ (36,409 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)