Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.291 YER / TWD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 358,162 ﷼ (43,199 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)