Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.505 YER / TWD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 271,335 ﷼ (31,904 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 263,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)