Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.936 YER / TWD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 401,841 ﷼ (50,634 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)