Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 213,288 ﷼ (274,770 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)