Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 259,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 193,186 ﷼ (280,431 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)