Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 35% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 200,469 ﷼ (292,780 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)