Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.246 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 452,345 ﷼ (¥201,421) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)