Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.320 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 406,381 ﷼ (¥175,169) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 268,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)