Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 462,765 ﷼ (¥207,730) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)