Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.274 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 377,025 ﷼ (¥165,772) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)