Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.274 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 503,494 ﷼ (¥221,424) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)