Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.605 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 340,480 ﷼ (RM5,911) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)