Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06167 YER / KHR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 299,665 ﷼ (4,859,149 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)