Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06851 YER / UGX
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 301,081 ﷼ (4,394,802 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 277,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (36 minutes ago)