Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.631 YER / LKR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 413,426 ﷼ (253,418 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)