Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 308.479 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 311,446 ﷼ (€1,010) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)