Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.724 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 391,794 ﷼ (€1,396) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)