Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 308.810 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 348,591 ﷼ (€1,129) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 2 hours ago)