Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 263.438 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 376,146 ﷼ (€1,428) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)