Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.100 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 335,303 ﷼ (€1,148) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)