Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.921 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 339,761 ﷼ (€1,156) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)