Cost of living in Kakinada, India vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.495 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 250,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 164,477 ﷼ (₨47,056) in Kakinada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)