Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.877 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 36% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 200,165 ﷼ (₨51,629) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)