Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.705 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 54,939 ﷼ (₨14,827) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)