Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.313 YER / TND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 210,958 ﷼ (2,124 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)