Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.160 YER / TND *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 287,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 200,397 ﷼ (2,326 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)