Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.729 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 275,416 ﷼ (元7,300) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (41 minutes ago)