Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.390 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 341,778 ﷼ (元9,392) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)