Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.196 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 244,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 221,236 ﷼ (元5,644) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)