Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.242 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 311,848 ﷼ (4,504TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)