Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.784 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 257,651 ﷼ (3,640TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (27 minutes ago)