Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.326 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 273,140 ﷼ (3,998TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)