Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.583 YER / TRY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 221,727 ﷼ (3,989TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)