Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.033 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,839 ﷼ (3,433TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)