Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.278 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 321,314 ﷼ (¥141,065) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 298,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (27 minutes ago)