Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.274 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 295,631 ﷼ (¥129,984) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)