Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 358,448 ﷼ (451,735 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)