Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 260,666 ﷼ (372,306 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)