Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.505 YER / ZMW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 380,718 ﷼ (14,364 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)