Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.160 YER / ZMW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 309,380 ﷼ (12,296 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)