Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.954 YER / ZMW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 361,352 ﷼ (13,923 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)