Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.642 YER / SAR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 342,052 ﷼ (﷼ 5,133) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 268,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)