Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,138,345 ﷼ (﷼ 32,084) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)