Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.643 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 515,960 ﷼ (﷼ 7,742) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)