Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.878 YER / SSP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 293,131 ﷼ (156,075 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 268,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)