Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.799 YER / SSP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 118,899 ﷼ (42,480 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)