Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.799 YER / SSP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 117,032 ﷼ (41,813 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)