Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.882 YER / SSP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 274,035 ﷼ (145,647 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 247,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)