Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.408 YER / DOP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 423,583 ﷼ (RD$ 78,328) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)