Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.495 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 534,562 ﷼ (18,124 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)