Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.403 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 629,446 ﷼ (22,161 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (40 minutes ago)