Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.015 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 248,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 236,628 ﷼ (RM3,696) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)