Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.899 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 423,084 ﷼ (R$ 5,725) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)