Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.566 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 387,529 ﷼ (R$ 4,871) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)