Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.249 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 299,523 ﷼ (R$ 4,521) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 275,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)