Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.734 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 392,868 ﷼ (R$ 5,120) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)