Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.361 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 453,028 ﷼ (R$ 5,856) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)