Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.655 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 56% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 607,980 ﷼ (﷼ 9,121) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (30 minutes ago)