Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21935 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 436,769 ﷼ (₩1,991,190) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (44 minutes ago)