Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.941 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 265,115 ﷼ (元7,177) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)