Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.376 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 258,119 ﷼ (₨108,638) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)