Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.376 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 254,490 ﷼ (₨107,101) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)