Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.057 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 226,192 ﷼ (₨109,959) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)