Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 270,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 239,243 ﷼ (₨105,713) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)