Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.990 YER / ILS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 76% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 688,941 ﷼ (10,440 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)