Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.303 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 358,304 ﷼ (€1,230) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)