Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.529 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 370,017 ﷼ (€1,269) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)