Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 269.222 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 302,750 ﷼ (€1,125) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)