Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.400 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 371,700 ﷼ (€1,213) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 275,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)