Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.972 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 377,420 ﷼ (€1,348) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)