Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23231 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 317,662 ﷼ (₩1,367,403) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)