Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22212 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 280,226 ﷼ (₩1,261,592) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 260,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)