Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22049 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 290,686 ﷼ (₩1,318,366) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)