Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.554 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 315,488 ﷼ (€1,078) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)