Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23376 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 366,725 ﷼ (₩1,568,789) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)