Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22387 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 509,096 ﷼ (₩2,274,056) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)