Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23482 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 440,383 ﷼ (₩1,875,407) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (36 minutes ago)