Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.666 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 274,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 244,545 ﷼ (₨66,701) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)