Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.585 YER / KGS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 339,916 ﷼ (94,817 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)