Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.637 YER / KGS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 361,711 ﷼ (99,445 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (40 minutes ago)