Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.609 YER / KGS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 440,122 ﷼ (121,966 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (29 minutes ago)