Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.638 YER / KGS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 317,977 ﷼ (87,395 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 272,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)