Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.662 YER / KGS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 345,042 ﷼ (94,213 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (44 minutes ago)