Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 261,332 ﷼ (₨71,194) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)