Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.886 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 395,189 ﷼ (R$ 5,010) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)