Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.389 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 270,986 ﷼ (₨113,414) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)