Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.057 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 273,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 188,046 ﷼ (₨91,408) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)