Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00594 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 261,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 167,573 ﷼ (﷼ 28,202,735) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)