Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 346,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 232,919 ﷼ (﷼ 31,961,913) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)