Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 352.211 YER / JOD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 39% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 521,935 ﷼ (Dinar 1,482) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)