Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.256 YER / JOD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 388,474 ﷼ (Dinar 1,100) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)