Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 352.644 YER / JOD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 343,688 ﷼ (Dinar 975) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)