Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 353.260 YER / JOD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 346,554 ﷼ (Dinar 981) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)