Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.284 YER / JOD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 572,167 ﷼ (Dinar 1,620) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)