Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.133 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 346,247 ﷼ (S/. 4,489) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)