Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.437 YER / PEN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 275,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 255,834 ﷼ (S/. 3,347) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)