Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.186 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 291,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 263,929 ﷼ (S/. 3,419) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (40 minutes ago)