Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37821 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 376,552 ﷼ (CH$995,625) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 272,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)