Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38687 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 412,213 ﷼ (CH$1,065,505) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)