Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.043 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 251,457 ﷼ (RM4,188) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)