Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 303.952 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 375,764 ﷼ (€1,236) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 244,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (36 minutes ago)