Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 308.810 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 396,982 ﷼ (€1,286) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 243,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)