Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.261 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 64% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 508,872 ﷼ (€1,765) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (32 minutes ago)