Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.553 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 66% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 506,912 ﷼ (€1,727) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (43 minutes ago)