Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 303.952 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 86% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 466,654 ﷼ (€1,535) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)