Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.099 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 68% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 490,763 ﷼ (€1,652) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)