Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 271,537 ﷼ (₨73,974) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)