Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.752 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 280,605 ﷼ (₨74,789) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (27 minutes ago)