Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 307,325 ﷼ (₨78,826) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (41 minutes ago)