Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.845 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 308,970 ﷼ (R$ 4,622) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)