Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.566 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 394,750 ﷼ (R$ 4,961) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)