Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.974 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 279,653 ﷼ (Php56,221) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)