Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.242 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 308,045 ﷼ (¥137,367) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 270,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)