Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.198 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 316,908 ﷼ (¥144,152) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)