Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.364 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 338,437 ﷼ (¥143,179) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)